Installer and consumer app
Renson started in 1909 as a manufacturing company but has an increased focus on research and innovation. For more than 100 years, Renson has been developing in- and outdoor solutions that ‘create healthy spaces’ via ventilation, blinds and more. Renson has installations running in large buildings, houses, schools, healthcare facilities, etc.
In 2017 Renson asked Pegus Digital to develop 2 mobile applications that would connect to their ‘Healthbox’ product. They wanted to improve efficiency during installation and enhance the end user’s experience.
The mobile application should enable the installer to save time during the installation of the Renson Healthbox. Besides configuration and calibration, the app also connects to the Renson online platform, where the installer is identified before approving the installation. The installer app communicates via the API’s of the Healthbox’ firmware to guide the installer and complete the installation.
An installer can keep track of all his projects and installations right from inside the app.
The app makes it easy to connect and calibrate the Healthbox. A troubleshooter allows an installer to get over some of the more common bumps when doing an installation.
The Healthbox 3.0 Installer App enables you to:
- Be guided through the installation and calibration of Healthbox 3.0
- Detect and solve installation errors thanks to the intelligent troubleshooter
- Customize Healthbox 3.0 to the customer needs
- Get detailed insights in your installations
- Generate and upload measurement reports to the My Lio Webportal
- Manage your installations of Healthbox 3.0 thanks to the connection with the My Lio Webportal
As an end-user, it’s just as important to connect with the device to read the specific measurements and connect with the portal site to manage the Healthbox according to his/her preferences.
The user can follow up how his ventilation system is behaving using some very nice graphs showing details of the last 24 hours or the last week.
The user can choose per room how the ventilation should behave. Should it be as silent as possible, but taking a bit longer to ventilate, or should it be as fast as possible, but then a little less silent?
If the user wants to manually increase or decrease the ventilation level for a certain period of time, he can do this from the app as well.
The Healthbox 3.0 Consumer App enables you to:
- Get insight information on how your smart ventilation system Healthbox 3.0
- Take care of your indoor air quality day and night
- Have a clear and instant view on the air quality in your home
- Check the history of the air quality in different rooms
- Personalise your ventilation according to your needs (Health, Eco or Intense profile)
- Boost or lower the ventilation mode manually
- Get a warning when the air quality is critical or when there is a system error
You need a Healthbox 3.0 ventilation system to have full access to the Healthbox 3.0 App.