Fully responsive gaming platform
Topwin is a gaming platform that runs fully responsively on all popular browsers. It’s created by Blue Crest Investments and managed by the Belgian company PJ-Projects. The Topwin platform launched in 2018 has been completely upgraded from the previous gaming platform that came to a close in 2014.
PJ-Projects, based in Belgium, runs the project under Belgian law jurisdiction with permission of the Belgian Gaming Commission. The CEO of PJ-Projects is Mr. Johan Lenssens from Belgium, former international jumping rider and current international jumping horse dealer.
End-users are gaming on any device possible, so it is of high importance that the application runs smoothly on all devices and screen sizes available.
A platform like this can suddenly become hugely popular, which is why scalability is always kept in mind when designing software with this potential. The platform runs on a scalable architecture that is able to process an enormous number of requests when needed.
Online payments, games with beautiful prizes … platforms like these quickly become targets of people trying to abuse the system for personal benefits. We designed this platform using the state-of-the art security measures to keep it fair for everyone.
PegusDigital created a fully responsive web application for end-users and a full-fledged backend system for the owners to manage the platform.
In the web application users can:
- Create an account using their Facebook login.
- See all active games and prizes.
- Choose the prize they would like and start playing for it.
- Each game has a sports picture in which the original ball is removed. It’s up to the player to select which picture they would like to play. The objective of the game is to find the original position of the center of the missing ball. At the end of the game, the shot closest to the center on either picture wins.
- At the end of each game, each player gets an email notifying them of the results of the game.
- Users can play a demo game to get used to the way the system works and improve their skills.
- There is very detailed gameplay information, a thorough FAQ section and even a complete Tour to get to know everything a player needs to know about Topwin.
- Users can buy credits, manage their account, follow up on running games… in the ‘my account’ management page.
- The application is connected to social media.