Pegus Digital is a custom application software company part of the digital product development factory of Verhaert – Masters In Innovation
We provide the organization to invent, create and scale custom mobile & cloud computing application software using state of the art technologies. We bring innovation to our customers through Mobile, Web, Backend, Embedded, Internet-of-Things (IoT), M2M, AR, MR, VR, AI, Computer Vision, Bot or Blockchain technologies.
We work for R&D and Product management across industries for start-ups and leading companies who take digital transformation seriously however for whom building the right innovation capacity is challenging.
For projects requiring strategic thinking, artificial intelligence, embedded software or in depth IoT expertise we build upon experts within our other labs.
As a business developer you put yourself in the customer’s position and understand the challenges the customer is facing. Combining this input with your strategic advice enables you to calculate the return on investment and define the priorities of the needs together with the customer.
Develop new business
As part of the team your main responsibility is to develop new business thanks to the growing relationships inside and outside our customer base.
Collaborate with our customers
You work closely with the Sales Director and technical project managers (TPM) to translate the needs of the customers and present the custom solutions built by the TPM’s and their teams. It is your goal to build & maintain the long-term collaboration with each of our customers.
Present the company
Thanks to the participation in network activities (workshops & fairs) you represent the company and attract new business.
Manage commercial relationship
You manage the commercial relationship of our key accounts. You’re in close contact with your customer and pro-actively checkup on the current & future expectations.
You negotiate the long-term relationship agreements with our (new) customers.
You support the customer in an analytic and strategic way.
Review and follow-up
You are responsible for the final lay-out, review and follow-up of every custom proposal.
Know the latest developments and trends
You understand and follow the evolving digital market.
- Consultative Solution sales with a strong strategic perspective.
- Close follow-up of Marketing actions.
- Active prospecting, attending fairs & lead generation through networking events.
- Be passionate and thorough about technology.
- Think positive, act positive.
- Never be afraid to learn new things.
- Take ownership of the things you do.
- Be able to work independently, but also in a team.
- Be passionate and proud of your work.
- Be pragmatic and efficient.
- Be flexible.
- Inform colleagues of anything that might concern them.
- Communicate proactively, give feedback and creative input wherever needed.
- Spread knowledge, teach colleagues where possible.
- Help colleagues wherever needed.
- Evolve continuously on your own initiative.
- Respect and feel respected!